Coordinateur/trice RH volant(e)
The overall mission of this position is to successively carry out short-term/interim or support missions in various OCB (Operational Center Brussels) missions: priority will be given to interim HR Coordinator (HRCo) positions, but other HR positions could also be covered.
(S)he is rapidly deployed in the field for missions of a maximum of three months and is capable of working in various contexts and cultures, from one mission to another, and shows great adaptability.
The flying HRCo is placed under the responsibility of the HRO Coordinator (HRO Co). In accordance with the unit involved, (s)he is placed - during the period of assignment- under the responsibility of the corresponding line manager and technical referent – Head of Mission and HRO for HRCo positions, Project Coordinator and HRCo for project positions.
The HRO Co and the FIN/HR Pool Managers define the priority of assignments..
For the flying HRCo, potential mission assignments are the following (non-exhaustive list):
- Temporary HRCo position (exceptionally Project HR Manager)
- Ensuring support to missions needing it in terms of coaching, support on specific files, etc.
- Participation in the opening or closing of a project or a mission
- Evaluation of the quality of a mission’s HR, administrative and legal management.
- University diploma
- At least a 6-month successful experience as HRCo with MSF.
- Has a strategic vision and links current actions to organizational objectives
- Capable of developing an HR strategy
- Mastery of mission legal framework in HR staffing and team management
- Autonomous in administrative management, recruitment, career management, and use of MSF HR and IT tools
- Planning and organization
- Personnel management and development
- Fluent French and English
- Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or Arabic is an asset.
- Contract: 12 months
- Salary within the standard MSF-OCB salary grid. Transport, accommodation, vaccination are provided by MSF in the field. Per diem + medical insurance.
Date of entry into service: as soon as possible.