Mobile Implementation Officer (MIO) UniField Finance (f/m)
Unifield is an Information System (ERP) aiming to replace the existing field management tools with a new solution that will integrate finance and supply, and be shared by all coordination and projects. The MSF Operational Center of Brussels started his deployment phase since January 2015. Today more than 40 missions in the MSF movement are using the solution.
The mission of the UniField Finance MIO is to implement the financial module of the software in the field, performing mapping analyses, transfer knowledge and support to the users.
He / She is under the direct supervision of the Unifield deployment manager for the over all project management and under the technical supervision of the Unifield finance deployment officer for all technical aspect of the project.
The MIO Unifield Finance will be required to perform the following main activities:
- Mapping analyses at HQ and field level to prepare and design the deployment phase
- Software finance configuration with Db migration and management
- Training and coaching for users in the missions with adapted training material
- Support to the users for change management and new work organization
- Provide on-site regular reports, with extensive feedback & recommendations to the UniField Finance Deployment officer.
- Enforce & monitor the implementation in the field of all conditions required to deploy properly the finance module and ensure a smooth transition from Saga to UniField
- Ensure good coordination with the Supply team with an integrated approach for deployment
- Capitalize all deployment related documentation for the project
- Acquire the core competence of the Supply module for an integrated vision of the software
- In case of planning constrains, the person can be assigned to others tasks and will give his financial expertise and experience to finance and operation departments.
- MSF Finance experience / Accountant experience
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification in Finance / Accounting management
- Experience in training (hands on coaching and giving trainings to various levels of staff)
- Familiar with testing and monitoring system quality
- Experience in ERP system (an advantage)
- Experienced in guiding change processes (an advantage)
- Accounting background (an advantage)
- Attention to details, strong analysis and synthesis
- Good communication skill, flexibility and solution oriented
- Working knowledge of computer tools and project management
- Good level of English and French, both written and spoken, compulsory
- 1 year MIO contract (with possible extension)
- Based in Brussels but mainly carried out (up to 70% of the time) in the field - Full time (100%)
- Field position : salary according to MSF-OCB Field salary scale, legal leaves + “recuperation” leaves
- Starting November 2017
Application (CV + cover letter) to be sent to Recruit-HQ-DG@brussels.msf.org with “MIO FIN” in the subject
Deadline for applications January 2018